Webinar: New Enhancements to the Earth Networks Total Lightning Network®
In this webinar, we discuss the exciting improvements in the latest significant upgrade to our global lightning detection network. All of the Earth Networks products that access lightning network data for real-time alerting and situational awareness can now detect even more lightning and more accurately pinpoint where that lightning occurs.⚡️
What you will learn:
- Insights into the technology in the updated lightning network
- Measurable improvements to the customer experience
- Expert commentary from our team of experienced lightning scientists
We also review the findings from our 2021 U.S. Lightning Report, where we cover:
- How Earth Networks detected 446,726,668 in-cloud and cloud-to-ground lightning pulses within the U.S in 2021.
- The top states and counties with the highest volume of lightning.
- The areas of the country with thunderstorm activity that was different from historical averages.
Click and download the report below:
Get an inside look into these latest updates to the Earth Networks Total Lightning Network and the 2021 U.S. Lightning Report from our Lightning Scientist, Jeff Lapierre, and Postdoctoral Researcher, Liz DiGangi.